Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday (#14)

waight-1
*I do ask that if you would like to participate please site me and my blog somewhere in the post.*

Todays topic: light blog background vs dark blog background

My Answer: as a matter of what's easier to see it depends on how tired I am... If i have been up for a long time and my vision is kindof blurry I find that black on white is easier for me to read.  Most of the other times I think white on black stands out better and is easier to read. Because of this I tend to like dark backgrounds because I think the contrast in colors shows up better and really POPS more. 


What about YOU? Do you prefer light blog background vs dark blog background?



Next weeks topic: Jacob vs. Edward (Yes I mean Twilight) 

Please email me with any topics you would like to see here on WiW at Epiloguereview@yahoo.com I would really appreciate any ideas you guys have!!

 If you would like to grab my picture to use here it is:


waight-1


4 comments:

  1. Will post for this week! <3
    I liked your answer! although it was different than my own, it was justified, so I can understand where you're coming from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think obviously white backgrounds with black text is the easiest to read, but I think I like dark backgrounds the best (even though mine is super light and not dark at all lol) It just surrounds you more and sets the mood more than a white background ever could!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like a colorful blog! I don't really like a plain white background, but whether it's light colors or dark colors, I'm all for it as long as it's easy to read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, it doesn't matter at all to me. As long as the contrast isn't too jarring or hard to read, then I don't mind. Yours for example, though the background is dark, the font color isn't quite white, it's a bit darker, making it easy on the eyes. So it's great for me.

    ReplyDelete