So today, I selected the winner of my giveaway for a paperback copy of Become + SWAG via Rafflecopter. Congratulations to SHAE C.!! I will send you out an email that you will need to respond to within 4 days. Thanks again to everyone who entered this giveaway AND a special thanks to Ali Cross for making this giveaway possible!
Check out my newest giveaway for another chance to win: Leap Into Books
Everyone who entered my Leap Into Books Giveaway will know that I promised to reveal what my awesome surprise would be for my next giveaway IF I reached 200 followers before the end of the Hop. Well, seeing as the giveaway hop still has three days to go and I am at 260 followers I have to say you all have surpassed my expectations! So, now on to my part of the deal. My super AWESOME prize for my Lunar Giveaway Hop (aka: 200 follower hop) is a SIGNED copy of TEMPEST by JULIE CROSS. I understand your excitement! Two things of note:
1. This giveaway will NOT be open internationally. I am sorry but I have to ship it myself and I am a student (which also means broke).
2. I have not actually gotten the book signed yet but Julie Cross is coming for a book signing before the giveaway so I WILL have it. If something goes horribly wrong I DO have a equally awesome backup ;)
And A Tag!
So over the past few weeks I have been tagged, twice. The first time was by Clair @ Clair reads the second tag was by Bri @ Kindling the fire. Yes I am a HUGE failure for not having done my answers sooner but since I didn’t have time I am changing the rules a little bit! First of all here are the original rules:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for in their post.
2. Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you tagged them.
5. Include these rules and the person who tagged you in your post.
I am changing rule #1 because if you had to read through 22 questions about me you would discover how boring I am! So I picked 14 of the fantastic questions to answer. The first two questions are ones that both of these fantastic bloggers asked me!
1 .What is your favorite movie, based on a book?
Probably Lord of the Rings, I LOVE the movies!
2. What is your least favorite genre? Why?
My first response was nonfiction but after some thought; Horror. I’m not talking vampires, I’m talking murderers, serial killers, nasty gruesome horror. I hate reading a book for fun and then having nightmares for a week! It’s just not worth it.
3. Scenario: Apocalyptic event (*panic* LOL).... you can choose 1 book to be sealed away and saved.... which one is it? Why?
*Runs to bookshelf* Oh gosh! *frantically searches* Eep! The water is getting closer!! *tries to decide* NOOOOO!!! *Water crashes into me and I drown with all my beloved books.*
Haha, kidding. I would have to say my favorite book is Alanna The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
4. What book, releasing this year, are you most anxious to get your hands on?
Insurgent. I am DYING to read it!!!
6. Do you participate in a book club that meets in reality? or do you prefer online ones?
My school has a book club but I don’t attend it regularly because most of the books are sad and not really my genre. I guess I don’t really attend a book club!
7. Charles Dickens or Jane Austen? Explain.
Jane Austin. I ADORE Pride and Prejudice, Austin has become one of my favorites!
8. If you wrote a book about your life... what would the title be?
The story of my life would probably be ironically named "Predictibility" since nothing in my life has been easy to predict.
9. Have you ever tried to write your own novel?
Yep, I have about four chapters written and I am sure when I go back and look at it again I will rewrite it all over again!
10. How many hours a day do you read on average?Including time I steal from school? 2-4 hours
12. How many books do you plan to read this year?
At least 100! Why? How many are you challenging to read this year? O.o
13. Where are you most comfortable reading?
YA romance: paranormal or fantasy is what I USUALLY enjoy most (=
14. Do you enjoy book blogging? Why or why not?
YES! I find it so much fun ! Granted it can be a pain in the butt when I have major school work or a upcoming test but overall it is wonderful. It is a great outlet for me to talk about books.
Heather @ The Flyleaf Review
Jessica @ Book prowl
Vivian @ Vivaciously Vivian
Laura @ Colorimetry
Jessica @ Auntie Spinelli Reads
Arla @ Leave Mommy Alone
Aeicha @ Word Spelunking
Ishita @ The Reading Fish
Shea @ Understanding Shea’s Story
1. How long have you been blogging? Do you remember why you started?
2. Choose one of your favorite books. Then, give it a new title and explain your choice.
3. What got you interested in books?
4. Will you read eBooks? Why or why not.
5. What is the farthest you have traveled to get a book?
6. How would you describe yourself in one word?
7. If you couldn’t blog about books or writing what would your blog be about?
8. What is one thing most people wouldn’t know about you?
9. What genre do you avoid at all cost?
10. Do you listen to music while you read? What kind?
11. Is it difficult for you to write a negative review?