Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!! =D

             Hi there!  I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter Sunday! :)  I know at my house we had a very special get together.  You see, today is also my step-sister's birthday!  So we spent today together at home celebrating her turning 16 and all that comes with that.  We grilled out and had cake and ice cream... Om Nom Nom. 

             Now, don't worry, we still cracked out the old Easter baskets and I even got a few Easter eggs!  We ended up crowding 10 people into our house and  we had a (semi) euchre tournament where we won prizes.  I also stole my step-sister away to go on a mad dash to the dollar store for some good cheap entertainment!  Nothing like getting fairy wings, a wand, a air horn and a teddy bear on your birthday!  Our family might be a little odd at times but I love the family traditions. (=

And now some bunny fun:

























So what did you do on Easter Sunday?  Do you have any traditions you do?  Any routine you always do, or food you always eat?

12 comments:

  1. The I has a floor bunny is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. I like the We's in urs cups, leavin you surprizes one. o.O wonder if these surprises come in the color of brown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know they are funny :)... For you i'm sure they're leaving a brown surprise ;)

      Delete
  3. Those bunnies are so dang cute! Glad you had a fun Easter/birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the addict bunny the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute!! :D I want to make him come home with me so I can keep him forever! :3

      Delete
  5. "I totally get the addict bunny"- says the cafeine addict (A) cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I don't like coffee but give me caffeinated tea and I'm all over it!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a fun day. I love the dollar store. I was just there today and loved the fairy wings. I have never seen them there before! I don't have any special Easter traditions- each one is different. This year I walked on the beach for a little bit- which was nice, even if it was a little cold and windy. I do always see someone in my family- mom or dad. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dollar store is definitely a win! :) The fairy wings made her day and matched her tiara perfectly. I am jealous of your walk on the beach!!

      Delete