Friday, April 6, 2012

Over 40 Great Looking E-books Under $1!!

Hurry these deals won't last long!!

Ebooks for just $.99:



I am the MOST excited for this book I loved Amanda Hocking's Switched  (see my review here) so I am super excited to read one of her other books. Also just $.99:



Free:


I actually have reviewed two of those free books Raven and Glimpse... so check out my reviews :)

You all know I love you right?? ;) I may add a few more so stop back later!

Let me know what you think of all these books!! Any you've read and loved? Any you can't wait to read? I heard a few people can't see the links please tell me if they work for you!

4 comments:

  1. So many great looking books! Thanks for the heads up on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! :) I hope you find a few you like!

      Delete
  2. Pretty covers! I have a couple of these books but thanks for sharing the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Braine :) I hope they are good!!

      Delete