Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Meme, Starting Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!!

I am hosting a new Wednesday blog meme called "Weigh in Wednesday" starting tomorrow.  This meme is strictly a Something vs. Something type of thing.  The purpose is for it to be short, interactive, and something fun to do halfway through the week!  I would love if you guys would participate!  it is perfectly fine with me if you want to do it along with another Wednesday meme, by itself, or not at all. 

There is absolutely no pressure but if you think it sounds like a good idea please spread the word.  I will be doing my first post tomorrow and I would love to see you guys get involved!  I will be having a linky on my blog so if you decide to join in sometime come link up!  Also if you would like to participate please site me and my blog somewhere in the post.

This is something new I have been wanting to do and I have looked around and not found another meme with this name... if you know of one or something with a similar idea already active please let me know!

Tomorrows post will be fiction vs. nonfiction.

Here is the image I will be using:

waight-1


Let me know what you think of this new idea... I hope to see you back here tomorrow!!


14 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any memes like this it sounds really good! I think I just might participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great to have you join in Dana!!

      Delete
  2. I has a question. If I participate on my blog, do I use your topic, or do I pick me own? Like tomorrow when you're doing fiction vs. nonfiction, do I post that too, or can I do my own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You post the same question... otherwise we would run out of unique questions faster... this is a time to explain why you would choose one or the other!

      Delete
  3. Sounds great! I'll participate when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good one! I'll participate whenever I can too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely in. What time will you post it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to post it at 12:01 tomorrow morning... after it gets going I might start to post it the tuesday night before or something (not sure yet)! Thanks for participating!! =)

      Delete
  6. I think it's a great idea. Wednesdays are my blog days, so you might see me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are definitely in on this! Sounds like so much fun! Just waiting on our third reviewers opinion on Fiction vs. Non-Fiction and we will post. Thanks for starting this. Such a great way to start conversations.

    Nat

    ReplyDelete