Interview with Stacey Wallace Benefiel:
1) How would you describe yourself?
Crazy busy, ambitious, adventurous.
2) When you sit down to write a new book do you start with an outline or do you just start writing?
I just start writing. I usually don't do an outline until I'm about halfway through a book, so I can get my thoughts in order. I'm writing a book with Vicki Keire and we're outlining. Here's to new experiences!
3) What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Keep your eyes on your own paper.
4) In one sentence why should we read Glimpse?
Let me entertain you.
5) Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Both. I never sleep. Too many things to do!
6) If you could meet anyone in the world present or past who would it be?
I'd love to meet Amelia Earhart. I was obsessed with her when I was in high school.
7) Which do you enjoy more; reading or writing?
I probably enjoy reading more because it's never work. I love to write, but it's not easy.
8) Do you ever get tired of answering emails?
Not really. Although, I have to get away from the computer for a whole day from time to time or my brain feels fried. My reward for this is usually 100 e-mails the next day. :)